Windows 2008 r2 password recovery
Windows 2008 r2 password recovery – This article shows how to recover windows server 2008 administrator password when forgot administrator password.
Did you ever forget windows 2008 administrator password, and spend hour and hour to find a workable way to reset the lost password? It is rally troublesome. From here, you will learn two effective and simple ways to reset windows server 2008 password without any password.
Step by step Windows 2008 r2 password recovery Guide:
1. Reset Windows 2008 password with server 2008 install disk
This way shows how to boot your locked server computer from server 2008 install disk, and reset the forgotten password with net user command.
2. Reset Windows 2008 password with third party software
- Step 1: Download Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate and install it.
- Step 2: Start Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate, insert USB or CD/DVD disc, and then click the burn button to make a bootable windows 2008 password recoverydisk.
- Step 3: Boot the locked server computer from windows 2008 password recovery disk.
- Step 4: When Spower Windows Password Reset Ultimate starts, select a user and click the reset button to reset its password.
- Step 5: Click Reboot button to restart the server computer, and log on with new password.